Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall Fashion Challenge - Day 1

Hello, dear neglected blog! It's been four months since I've last posted, but I am back. I recently came across Bramblewood Fashion. It is a lovely blog, and Ashley, the blog owner is hosting a fashion week, where you post pictures of your outfits. I've decided to participate. Today there is no challenge; you could wear whatever you like. Below are pictures of my outfit. I'm sorry for the quality of the pictures. I was having a very hard time with the self-timer and my poorly lit room!


Skirt: Coldwater Creek, gift
Shirt: Thirft store
Boots: recent thrift store find! $4



Up close picture of one boot

I hope you enjoy these pictures! As this is my sewing blog, I'm hoping to post about some projects I did over the summer. College is keeping me busy, but I'll try not to neglect my blog!

~Elizabeth

2 comments: