Friday, April 27, 2012

Hooray!

Hello Everyone! I don't have any new projects to show you, even though I want to sew! This has been a very busy week for me. Today was my last day of classes. Next week I have finals and then my Freshman year is over!! I have nearly conquered my classes! I can and will keep going until my last final is over. It does not help to look at sewing blogs and see all the wonderful projects people are creating. I  have a whole list  of projects I want to sew, but I just have to be patient.

Today in my Statistics class, we did not learn anything new. My professor just talked about the final exam and what to expect. Then he told us that if we don't remember anything from his class, he wants us to always remember to keep things in perspective. When you look at the big picture what really matters? He said to enjoy the college years because time flies. That is not something you often hear from a professor, but it was great to hear.

Classes are important but I have to remember to take time to relax. This week has been stressful, but now classes are over. I have learned so much this year in and out of my classes. Some have been life lessons. It has been an amazing experience and I can't wait to see next year holds.

I will hopefully have a post about sewing soon! Have an enjoyable weekend!

~Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for following my blog Elizabeth! I am your newest follower too! I love your sewing creations! I am learning how to sew, and it is so fun! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete