Saturday, May 24, 2014

Me Made May // Week Four

Wow! It's hard to believe we're done with the fourth week of May already! One more to go! Here's what I wore this week.


Day 18:




Day 19:

Tan Skirt (unblogged)


Day 20:



Day 21:

Peasant Top (unblogged)
Black Bubble Skirt (unblogged)

I went hiking by my school with my aunt and it was a beautiful location for a picture!


Day 22:

Self-drafted grey knit skirt (unblogged)


Day 23:



Day 24: 

Self-drafted knit skirt (unblogged)

I have enjoyed wearing me-made clothing all month long and challenging myself with new outfits but I am getting a bit tired of taking a picture everyday. I have repeated a few items but I have worn almost all my tops, skirts and dresses. I'm running out of options so for the last week I may end up repeating some outfits. These last few days I have been working overnights at my job which means I have been wearing pajamas for a good part of the day before getting dressed too. Also, I am so excited that the weather is finally warming up for good here! We've had several warm, sunny days and it has been wonderful!

~Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Great week! I love your dresses :D
    I am struggling with taking pictures every day too, it is tiring!
    Good luck on the last week :)

    ReplyDelete